Domestic Electrician Manchester, Tameside and Cheshire
Why use CIR Electrical?Here are 5 benefits why you should use CIR Electrical if you need a Domestic Electrician in Manchester, Tameside or Cheshire. We will ensure that you have safe and thorough electrical installation, and provide you peace of mind with our 5-year guarantee.
1. Friendly, prompt and reliable.We like to think that we are the most reliable electricians in Manchester. We know all too well the pain of having someone arrange an appointment only to turn up late or not at all! When we arrange to meet you at a specific time, we stick to it. We will make contact the day before your scheduled appointment and around 1 hour before to confirm will be with you.
2. Fully qualified to latest regulations.Our Electricians are time served and qualified to the current 18th edition of the Electrical Regulations BS7671:2018. With over 15 years in the industry, we have the knowledge and skills to carry out the most rigorous electrical inspections on your home or offices.
3. Registered Domestic Installer with STROMA certificationAs a STROMA approved domestic installer, we are able to certify our installation works under “Part P” of the building regulations. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that your electrical installation is to the highest of standards which are assessed yearly. We provide homeowners with a 5 year guarantee and £2 million of public liability insurance as standard.
4. Competitive and transparent pricing structure.
We always offer a free written quote and you’ll be offered dates for work to be started and completed.
5. Customer Service!
Like most electricians in Manchester, we rely on recommendations for most of our business. Good customer service is good for business!
Happy customers tell others therefore do try us, if you like the service we offer then tell your friends and don’t forget to check our feedback!
How can we help?
All types of electrical work undertaken in Domestic, Commercial and Retail environments.
- Improve, add, remove power or lighting to your workplace or home
- Alterations from redesigns of rooms to complete rewire
- Replacement consumer unit (fusebox)
- Additional power outlets, in your house, garden, garage or sheds
- Ventilation to kitchens and bathrooms
- Change or control the mood of your room with lighting controls
- Outdoor lighting, security lighting, lighting for your garden
- All aspects of domestic electrical installation, maintenance, electrical fault finding and repair
Areas in Manchester, Tameside and Cheshire we cover.
Audenshaw, Broadbottom, Denton, Droylsden, Dukinfield, Hattersley, Hollingworth, Hyde, Longdendale, Mossley, Mottram-in-Longdendale, Stalybridge, Ashton-under-Lyne, Guide Bridge, Tameside, Cheetham Hill, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Didsbury, Fallowfield, Hulme, Moss Side, Newton Heath, Northenden, Ringway, Rusholme, Withington, Wythenshawe, Longsight,Chadderton, Shaw, Crompton, Failsworth, Lees, Royton, Saddleworth, Oldham, Bramhall, Bredbury, Cheadle, Gatley, Hazel Grove, Heaton Chapel, Heaton Mersey, Heaton Moor, Heaton Norris, Marple, Marple Bridge, Mellor, Reddish, Romiley, Stockport, Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale, Old Trafford, Sale, Timperley, Urmston, Stretford.